1. Types of information we collect
From users like you, we receive and store the following types of information (hereinafter collectively referred to as the Information):
- Information you provide to us: We collect information as a part of the sign-up/registration, onboarding process which includes:
- your name, email address, username, password, age, gender, telephone number, address, geographical information and contact details. In case of any transaction made to access content on the Website, we may collect ‘sensitive personal information’ including payment methods and data. We collect this information in a number of ways, including when you enter it while using our service, interact with our Customer Support, or participate in surveys or marketing promotions;
- information when you choose to provide reviews or ratings, interests/preferences, account settings, (including preferences set in the “Account/Profile” section of our Website), or otherwise provide information to us through our service or elsewhere.
2. Use of Information
We use the information we collect, both on its own and combined with any other information we collect about you, for the following purposes:
- We also use the information we receive in aggregated and anonymized formats to produce reports on trends and statistics, such as mobile search trends, email open rates by industry, campaign best practices or the number of users that have been clicked on, our websites or evaluated or purchased our products and services.
- Payment information that you provide to us, including credit/debit card data, will only be used to facilitate payment for our products and services.
3. Disclosure and Sharing of Information
We disclose your information for certain purposes and to third parties as described below:
- Business Partners: We work with a number of third party business partners including marketing and advertising partners, who help us offer the RDG TUBE Services, including, for example, our content programmers, distributors, and corporate owners. We may share information collected from or about you with such business partners. If you are located in a jurisdiction where such sharing requires your permission, we will only do so with your consent. Please note that if you access our services through a tool that hides your location, such as through a virtual private network, you may not receive our request for permission because we were not able to identify you as being located in a jurisdiction where your permission is required. When we cooperate with third party to offer co-branded products or services to you, however, we will do so only if permitted by applicable law and, in these cases, the third party are prohibited from using your personal information for purposes other than those related to the co-branded products or services.
- Service providers: We use other companies, agents or contractors (“Service Providers”) to perform services on our behalf to assist us with the provision of services to you or to assist us in our own marketing and advertising activities (including providing us with analytic information and search engine optimization services). For example, we engage Service Providers to provide marking, advertising, communications, Infrastructure and IT services to personalize and optimize our service, to process credit/debit card transactions or other payment method, to provide customer service, to analyse and enhance data and to process and administer consumer surveys/feedbacks. In the course of providing such services, these Service Providers may have to your personal or other information. We do not authorize them to use or disclose your personal information except in connecting with providing their services.
- Promotional offers: We may offer joint promotions or programs that, in order for your participation, will require us to share your information with third parties. In fulfilling these types of promotions, we may share your name and other information in connection with fulfilling the incentive. Please note that these third parties are responsible for their own privacy practices.
- Third Parties in Connection with Certain Transactions: In connection with any reorganization, restructuring, merger, acquisition or sale, or other transfer of assets or other similar sale transaction, we will transfer information, including personal information from or about you to one or more third parties as part of the transaction, including the due diligence process.
You may also choose to disclose your information in the following ways:
- While using the RDG TUBE service you will have opportunities to post feedback or other information publicly, and third parties could use the information you disclose;
- certain portions of our service may provide you an option to share information by email, text message, and social or other sharing applications, using the clients and applications on your smart device;
- social plugins and similar technologies allow you to share information.
4. Your Choices, Including Opt-Out Options
- Email and Text Messages: You always have the opportunity to opt out to receive certain communications from us via email or text message , please contact support by email . firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively click the ‘unsubscribe’ link in the email. Please note that you cannot unsubscribe from service-related correspondence from us such as messages relating to account activation or transactions.
- Push Notifications: You can choose to receive mobile push notifications from RDG TUBE. If you subsequently decide you no longer wish to receive these notifications, you can use your mobile device’s settings functionality to turn them off.
- Interest-Based Ads: Interest-based ads are online ads that are tailored to your likely interest on your use of various apps and websites across the Internet. If you are using browser, then cookies and web beacons/telemetry can be used to collect information to help determine your likely interests. If you are using a mobile device, tablet or streaming media device that includes an advertising identifies, then the identifies can be used to help determine your likely interests. You can opt out of interest based ads by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance or European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance or using the opt-out mechanism in the “Interest Based Ads” link in the footer of the site you are visiting. This type of opt out is cookie based, which means that if you replace or upgrade your browser, or delete your cookies, you will need to opt out again. Opting out in this way will not prevent you from receiving ads – it will just make the ads you see less customized to you.
5. Your Information and Rights
User will, at all times, be given the option to review and correct any inaccurate, incorrect or incomplete information that has been provided by accessing profile option once logged in. Users could also choose not to share information with RDG TUBE, but in such cases, RDG TUBE may not be able to provide access to the services on its Website.
6. Security and Retention
We use reasonable administrative, logical, physical and managerial measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorized access, use and modification. These measures are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risks of processing your personal information. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted through the Services or over email; any transmission is at your own risk. Unfortunately, no measures can be guaranteed to provide 100% security. Therefore, we cannot guarantee absolute security of your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information.
When we collect financial account information, such as credit card numbers, we protect its transmission through the use of encryption such as the Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol.
Please note that if you allow others to use your account they may be able to view information about your account or any of the profiles under your account, including information about the content you view and your email address.
You must be 18 years of age or older to subscribe to the RDG TUBE service. In certain jurisdictions, the age of majority may be older than 18, in which case, you must satisfy that age in order to become a member. While individuals under the age of 18 may utilize the service, they may do so only with the involvement, supervision, and approval of a parent or legal guardian.
8. Other Websites, Platforms and Applications
9. Cookies and Internet Advertising
- Cookies and Local Storage: One technology we use is called a cookie. A cookie is a small data file that is transferred to your computer’s hard disk. We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies to better understand how you interact with the RDG TUBE Services to monitor aggregate usage by our users and web traffic routing on the RDG TUBE Services, and to customize Content and advertising. These uses allow us to improve the RDG TUBE Services. We may create a unique device or user ID for you and store it in a cookie so we can customize your experience based on your preferences. We may collect information through other kinds of local storage (also referred to as “Flash cookies”) and HTML5 local storage, including in connection with features such as volume/mute settings for the Video Player. Because these technologies are similar to browser cookies, they are sometimes called “browser cookies,” even though they may be stored in different parts of your computer. We use other technologies that are similar to cookies, such as browser storage and plugins (e.g., HTML5, IndexedDB, and WebSQL). Like cookies, some of these technologies may store small amounts of data on your device. We may use these and various other technologies for similar purposes as cookies, such as to enforce our terms, prevent fraud, and analyze the use of our service. There are a number of ways to exercise choice regarding these technologies. For example, many popular browsers provide the ability to clear browser storage, commonly in the settings or preferences area; see your browser’s help function or support area to learn more. Please note that disabling cookies or deleting information contained in cookies or Flash cookies may interfere with the performance and features of the RDG TUBE Services, including the Video Player. For example, we may not be able to store your preferences or login information or customize the Content and advertising to your viewing habits.
- Web Beacons or Pixels: In addition to cookies, we may use other technologies such as web beacons or pixel tags, which can be embedded in web pages, videos, or emails, to collect certain types of information from your browser or device, check whether you have viewed a particular web page, ad, or email message, and determine, among other things, the time and date on which you viewed the Content, the IP address of your computer, and the URL of the web page from which the Content was viewed.
- Advertising Identifiers: Advertising identifiers are similar to cookies and are found on many mobile devices and tablets (for example, the “Identifier for Advertisers” (or IDFA) on Apple iOS devices and the “Google Advertising ID” on Android devices), and certain streaming media devices. Like cookies, advertising identifiers are used to make online advertising more relevant.
- Mobile Device Identifiers and Software Development Kits (“SDKs”): We may use or work with third parties including our business partners and service providers who use mobile SDKs to collect information, such as advertising identifiers (e.g., “ad-ID” or “IDFA”) and information related to how mobile devices interact with the RDG TUBE Services. An SDK is computer code that app developers can include in their apps to enable ads to be shown, data to be collected and related services and functionality to be implemented. A mobile SDK is in effect the mobile app version of a pixel tag or beacon. We may use this technology, for instance, to analyze how you interact with Content and advertisements and to enable analytics or other features through mobile devices.
11. Contacting Us